- Manage time wisely. Prioritize tasks and assignments and accomplish goals daily.
- Allow for leisure time everyday. Everyone needs to enjoy life, so have a little fun each day.
- Pray daily. Thank God for the good days and ask for help in times of need.
- Develop your talents. Being good at something requires practice. Do this each day.
- Have an even temper. Bear others' wrongs and your own patiently.
- Eat in moderation. Do not eat more than you need and eat good things.
- Exercise daily. A healthy and fit body is a happy body.
- Drink water. Keep your body hydrated
- Enjoy the silence. Meditate and allow your mind time of rest and rewind.
- Experience nature. The human soul needs places not touched by the hand of man.
- Rest. Sleep enough so that your days are not struggles.
- Persevere. Never let your shortcomings cause you to give up your pursuits.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Wisdom from the room down the hall....
Becca's Rules for Successful Living
Posted by Ebeth