Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Family

Family, I love living with other people.  Even when they infringe on my space, or hog the washer and dryer, or take the last cookie in the jar, or forget to let the dogs out, or leave without emptying the dishwasher, take too long a shower, leave their lunch on the counter for me to run it to school for them, or take my cotton balls and eye liner without asking or telling me it was the last one..

Thinking that I should have some cookies made for the kids when they come home, I got out the Tupperware container that holds the chocolate chips, confectioner's sugar, and other cookie baking additions.  There was a sale on peanut butter chips the yesterday, so I picked up a bag, got home and put it where it belonged...in the Tupperware container up in the cupboard.  As I reached for the new bag, I discovered a small corner had been cut and a third of the bag was gone......."How did they know it was here?"

No comments: