Saturday, March 19, 2011

Feast of St. Joseph and a big THANK YOU

Oh Good St. Joseph, pray for us, our families, our parents, our children, our society with so much anti-family messages. 
Pray especially, dear St. Joseph for all the men in our world, for the strengthening desire to father those in their care and those around them in need of fatherly care when no man is present in their lives.

St. Joseph, thank you for your amazing example during your life on earth.  Thank you for caring so deeply for Mary and her Son, our Savior, Jesus Christ.


Thank you, heavenly Father for the gift of fatherhood in St. Joseph, my late father-in-law, and his son, my knight.  Thank you for my own earthly father, who has taught my two brothers and myself lessons that we brought to our own parenting as mothers and fathers.

It is my solemn prayer that all men would take their role as fathers very seriously and with a loving touch.  They hold a young child's character in their hands.  The future of our society is in their debt or ruined without their attention.


No comments: