Sunday, January 16, 2011

Getting Organized at the "Pillars"

This morning I needed to be at the Church early, it ended up that I had more time than I thought between Masses.  Needing to spend some time with our Lord, I sat in the sanctuary for some quiet time.  Lately, it has been troubling that there is no concrete direction with the 'Pillars' and it's eating at me.  There is so much I want to share, so much that is going on around us that the Catholic Church can help with.  There is just so much out there to talk about, give direction on, and inspire perhaps.  Confusion and overwhelming feelings have brought me to this point of complete desparation, so I need to get organized.

Quietly, my head began to clear and solid ideas were coming in strong: give each day an assignment and work on only one book.  So from this day forward, each day of the week will cover a topic, God will help me stay organized, I certainly can't do it.

Sundays I should really stay off the computer, but today I have something to share from my quiet time.

Mondays will cover the new Revised Mass texts coming up this November

Tuesdays:  Teaching, as a master catechist, I need to teach

Wednesday:  Open mic

Thursdays:  Theology of the Body stuff

Friday:  Faith and Morals and maybe some food thoughts

Saturday:  Sunday readings

Prayers are always welcome!

Blessings!
Ebeth

No comments: