Monday, October 26, 2009

TODAY


October 26, 2009



Outside my window...the trees are changing colors and the gray skies are giving way to rain.

I am thinking...how totally blessed I am

I am thankful for...for a loving husband and my family

From the learning rooms...upstairs our 9th grader is still hard at her studies

From the kitchen...younger daughter is finished with her studies and doing her chores

I am wearing...workout clothes

I am creating...crocheting a sweater for eldest daughter and a evening wrap for me.

I am going...nowhere right now, just computing and thinking.

I am reading..."Liberty and Tyranny" by Mark Levin

I am hoping...the cool weather stays around this time...oh how I love cool autumn!!

I am hearing...My youngest daughter doing the dishes in the Kitchen

Around the house...2 cats are lounging, and one big dog is napping

One of my favorite things...quiet afternoons

A few plans for the rest of the week: to get with the Lord more and work on our relationship.

Here is picture of my favorite cats, Lolek (John Paul II's childhood name)






To post your own Day Book, go to The simple Woman's Daybook

No comments: