Sunday, December 7, 2008

Twilight: the book series and movie EXPOSED

Nick, DRE in his parish and wonderful apologist and a true Catholic watchdog on good and sensible issues has asked me to share this information with my readers about the book series and movie Twilight. Here is the link to his blog post on this subject, where he has loads of links to Catholic reviews and comments on Twilight. See for yourself what this while whole thing is about. I haven't seen it or even knew about it until now.

THANKS, NICK!!! MWAH!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I don't get this hype...Who wants to love a pasty faced blood sucking vampire who looks like he needs transfusion!!! Good grief any paler and he'd be a ghost!

Still its a teen thing I suppose as for me Bah Humbug I am giving it a miss.

Peace and love to you Ebeth:)

Marie xooxoxoxo