Sunday, October 12, 2008

My knight had a dream....

For some months, if not a year, the pillar home has been in limbo about parishes. I have been feeling pushed away by the pastor of the parish (#1) that we had been registered members for 7 year, so recently we have been attending a lovely VERY small parish (#2) 30 minutes away. Since attending this small parish our son was married there and the pastor even took time to speak to our daughters' homeschool Saint Society group after Mass recently. But, we have missed the music, the family activities, the friends, and how easy it is to get to the familiar parish. I have been in turmoil and as the "leader" of the religion part of our family, being settled is not good. Well, one morning, my knight told me about his dream:

He dreamed that we had gone back to the first parish and the handbell choir director was ecstatic to see us.

I was amazed and told him that he had a "Joseph dream."

Knight: "What?"

Me: "You know, Joseph had a dream to take his family and flee to Egypt, then had another dream to go back home."

Knight: "Oh, yeah. A Joseph dream. Makes sense."

1 comment:

phatcatholic said...

Keep us updated on how it goes!