Monday, August 25, 2008

Go for the Gold for blogging friends forever




Jean, from Catholic Fire, just awarded me a Gold medal and really folks, this is a wonderful surprise. Thank you! She has already awarded some of my favorite bloggers, but there are some more I'd like to share this with, the problem is that I can only give this to 5......so, what's a girl to do????

Adrienne
Nick, PhatCatholic
Kitchen Madonna
Catholic Mom
Deanne


The Blogging Friends Forever Rules are:

1. Only five people allowed.

2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.

3. One has to be someone new, or recently new to your blog, or live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to whoever gave you the 'Blogging Friends Forever' award.

4 comments:

Kitchen Madonna said...

Aw, thank you girlfriend! I'll pass on the love too!

Want some jasmine tea?

Mwah,
KM

phatcatholic said...

Thanks!! :D

Jackie Parkes MJ said...

It's a great award! Congrats!

Adrienne said...

Thanks so much. I've received this award from some others but another is soooooooooo welcome. I have just not been getting enough attention lately and I need all the attention I can possible get. LOL