Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Four, Four, Four, Four Meme

I was tagged by Jean, who was tagged by Esther for this Meme.

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
Church
the Supermarket
the my mother-in-law's place
the Farmer's Market

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Deanna
Karen
Jean
Nick

C) My favorite 4 places to eat:
Home
Tripps Restaurant
The FishMarket in Birmingham, AL
Jim & Nick's in Birmingham, AL (Oh, well, nothing really great here!)

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
On a vacation in anyone of the following places -
Rome, the Vatican
Ocracoke, NC
BlueRidge Mountains in either Virginia or North Carolina
The Adirondecks, in New York state

E) Four people I think will respond:
Nick
Jeff
Deanna
Karen

F) Four TV shows I watch all the time:
Wheel of Fortune
Jeopardy
most sewing programs on PBS
Waiting for God, one of the British comedys on PBS

G) Four words that best describe you:
Catholic
Strong
Thinker
family

H) Four favorite "old school" Hollywood Actors/Actressess:
Gregory Peck, I loved him in "To Kill a Mockingbird"
Betty Davis
Clark Gable
Buster keaton

I)Four favorite "old school" television game shows:
Wheel of Fortune
Jeopardy
Family Feud


J)Four favorite "old school" television shows:
Petticoat Junction
GreenAcres
Andy Griffth Show
Mr. Ed

K) List four things you liked best about Christmas when you were a child:
Visiting our cousins on Christmas day
The Christmas Tree
Christmas cookies
Midnight Mass

L) List four things you liked best about Halloween when you were a child:
the costume
trick or treating
my dad's antics at the door to freak the kids out!
pumpkin carving

M) List four things you did not like about growing up:
being the only girl in the family between to boys
living in an unhappy marriage
being mocked at school because of my red hair and clothes
not having a good relationship with my mother

N) List four events that impacted your life (can by anytime throughout your lifetime):
meeting my husband, who is my knight-in-shining armour
having our first baby together
buying our first home
My father-in-law's death


I am tagging those bloggers mentioned in Question E.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Hello,
Surf on over to my answers! Happy 4th of July.