Monday, June 30, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my Window...A sunshining afternoon and my children swimming in the pool.

I am thinking...about what do prepare for dinner. My knight is going to be hungry!

I am thankful for...for my hungry knight! and our children

From the kitchen...a chocolate cheesecake is cooling on a rack. The 11 year old daughter made it. yummmm!

I am creating...a prayer shawl for a neighbor's husband who is battling cancer.

I am going...continue to pray for him and their family

I am wearing...a salmon-colored sleeves top, capri pants and newly pedicured toes!

I am reading...St.Theresa of Avila, by Heidi Saxton along with her book, Raising up Mommy."

I am hoping...to continue to write articles and meditations for my Catholic friends.

I am hearing...NPR, all things considered.

Around the house...one of our cats, Zak is sleeping on the desktop in front of me as I type, the girls are upstairs playing with their many stuffed animals and someone is wanting mom to trim her hair!

One of my favorite things...everything that has to do with my family and sunshine.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...take my mother-in-law to the doctor tomorrow, start preparing the house for a possible selling so that we can move to the country!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


I miss my best friend in Sugar Land, TX. I love you, Denise!!!

No comments: