Monday, June 9, 2008

For today June 9, 2008
Outside my window....It is sunny and hot, humid air is abundant.

I am thinking....that the gas prices are ridiculous and so is Obama.

I am thankful for...for my family, health, home, and summer break!

From the Kitchen...are brand new Mason canning jars waiting for me to wash and sanitize them and fill them with my Texas BBQ sauce to sell at the Farmer's Market this weekend.

I am wearing....green capris and a white buttondown shirt.

I am creating...new summer clothes for the girls.

I am going....to finish my current unit study in the Notre Dame course, this is the final week and I need to get all the reading in by Wednesday!

I am reading...my course content and what I have just written.

I am hoping...to be a great writer for the Catholic Church someday

I am hearing...a political radio talkshow. We need to stop Obama!! We don't need the kinds of change he thinks we need!

Around the house, Dinner needs to be planned and the kids are finished playing the pool. All animals are lazy and hanging in the house with air-conditioning.

One of my favorite things...is the summer time when we don't have to worry about studies every day, we can be a bit lazy and let the kids play in the pool and read and just hibernate in the home together.

A few plans for the rest of the week...continue to hypermile. So far, I have managed to drive over 70 miles more with this tank of gas!

3 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

You're very industrious with your canning and sewing. I am with you about the AC. So thankful for it. I am going to have to buy gas before my trip. I've not filled my car since the middle of April. It is about empty now.
Mama Bear

Marie said...

I am hoping...to be a great writer for the Catholic Church someday

I pray you will be too :).

I am hearing...a political radio talkshow. We need to stop Obama!! We don't need the kinds of change he thinks we need!

I can't see how this man has come so far while offering so LITTLE?!? Except a nice smile and wave which is defined as 'charisma'. I will pray for America:).

Peace, JOY & Love to you:)

Marie xooxoxox

Kitchen Madonna said...

Can I come watch you can so I can learn? And you already are a WONDERFUL writer for the Church!