Monday, May 19, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today May 19, 2008
Outside my window....It's dark, but the stars are bright and the moon is just peeking over the pine trees.

I am thinking....How silly my knight-in-shining armour can be, as he dances and prances about in the kitchen to get my attention.

I am thankful for...being able to get him back after he tried to touch me as a joke and I screamed in a pretend fright, hehehe


From the Kitchen...besides my silly knight, the hum of the dishwasher and the meow of little Lolek our orange cat.

I am wearing....my lounge pants and a night gown, sexy, huh?

I am creating...an embarrassing moment of my hubby and me.

I am going....to finish my current unit study in the Notre Dame course I am taking then go to bed

I am reading...my course content and what I have just written.

I am hoping...to be a great writer for the Catholic Church someday

I am hearing...the tv in the background and my husband now laughing at an ad. Otherwise all is quite calm with the children tucked away in bed for the night.

Around the house, 2 dogs are sleeping in each child's room, the cats are roaming around asking for snacks and the world has calmed down for the night...here in our humble abode, at least.

One of my favorite things...is being in the same room with my knight knowing we both did our best for the family today

A few plans for the rest of the week...facilitate the book discussion at church in the morning with Genevieve Kineke's book, "The Authentic Catholic Woman", take dog #1 Theodore to the vet in the afternoon and continue to prepare for our camping trip this weekend to "Greenacres Family Campground.





My knight and 2 of our 3 divine charges at GreenAcres last Memorial Day weekend.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I love this!