Friday, January 18, 2008

Spread the Love Award

Therese has been truly gracious in presenting the "Pillars" with the "Spread the Love" award this morning, and I thank her.

If there is one thing I can safely say about this computer it is this: despite all the condemnations of modern technology, there is a good and gracious side of it. The Catholic Blogging society that I have been so blessed to be a part of this past year (next month) has enriched my soul and heart! I did a little research this morning about who all received this loving award and found that most of my gal pals have already received it, but there are a few that I am going to venture in thinking they didn't get one already,

Denise, Catholic Mom, for her courage, encouragement, brains, and love of the Church
Sarah of Snoring Scholar, for her wit, charm, baby feet, and spirit
Micki, Holy Card for Inspiration, for giving us antiquity, beauty, and spirituality
Nick, PhatCatholic, for taking the time to share, teach, mentor, and love us all

Not sure if Jackie has received one, but I want to give her the Spread the Love award because she is always there and encouraging us to keep blogging!

There are actually so many that have been amazing to know, please don't think that I have purposefully left you off my list here....NO!! Most of you guys have already received it. Everyone on my blogroll should get it and if you haven't...tell me!

Hugs to you all!

3 comments:

Sarah Reinhard said...

Awwww shucks, Ebeth, THANKS. I haven't even seen this one around (call me an ostrich lately). Thanks again. Just the bit o' warmth I needed before I tucked in tonight!

((hugs)

Anonymous said...

It's a great award..i love your blog too!

Micki said...

I'm very honored Ebeth....thank you. I will hold the award in my heart and not on my blog, unless I can somehow turn it into a holy card???? :-)