Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Word about Watkins Products

For the past 25 years I have been using a vanilla in all my baked goods that literally have set them apart from others. No, I don't mean to brag at all, it is just that the Watkins brand vanilla is this good. Recently, my husband and I decided that since I purchase this vanilla on a regular basis, that I ought to go ahead and become an associate and promote this product that we like so well.

Cakes and cookies, pie fillings and even pancakes are simply delicious with the addition of Watkins vanilla. I ran out of it once and baked some chocolate chip cookies with a store brand, my son found me out almost instantly.

Anyway, I thought that I would do a promotion post once in awhile so that I could share not only the vanilla, but the other great products that we use here in our household and many of our friends and relatives have begun to use as well. Please check out our website and on the left side there is a link where you can look at the product line. If you decide to purchase anything, please be sure to use our ID# 373249. Thanks!

www.a1vanilla.com




No comments: