PBXVI, one of our future clergy that will speak Latin as a second language? tagged me on this......
How many books do you own? I have so many, especially over the past 2 years of studying in the Master Catechist certificate program in our diocese. 78 are visible to me right now, but that doesn't include the homeschool books of 4 years and cookbooks, sewing, and craft books.
Book(s) I am reading now:
1.Common Sense 101 by Ahlquist
2. The Authentic Catholic Woman by Genevieve Kineke
3. St. Thomas Aquinas, Angel of the Schools written in 1931 by Jacques Maritain
4. Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton
Books I've read recently:
1. Holiness for Housewives, and other working women written 1951 by Hubert Van Zeller
2. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
3. Sunday's Child,
4. Lamb's Supper by Dr. Scott Hahn
5. Harry Potter's sixth year(can't remember the name) JKRowlings
Five Books That Mean a Lot to Me:
1. My Ignatius Pocket Bible, God and company, check in with it everyday.
2. The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis, read it with my girls and loved every bit of them.
3. Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (don't remember how many times I have read it)
4. Lamb's Supper, Dr. Scott Hahn read it twice, planning to read it again.
5. To Kill a Mockingbird, read it 3 times.
OK, and this time the tags are on: CatholicMom, Kelly, and Esther, Alexandra