Thursday, November 5, 2015

Got 33 days?

I know, I know, who really knows if we have 33 days, 3 days, or 33 years!  But here is a thought: a prayer a day, a deepening of your heart and soul to Jesus Christ our savior, and reading about a few saints that came before us and were close to Him and His mother, Mary could very well inspire one to a better and more holy place in life.  What a gift for whatever time we have on this earth!

I'm willing to go there!!  How about you?

For the next 33 days, Catholicmom.com will be reading and sharing daily prayers and thoughts from the book by Fr. Michael E. Gaitley, MIC called "33 Days to Morning Glory, A do-it-Yourself Retreat in Preparation for Marian Consecration" for all the readers of Catholicmom.com. 

This will be a wonderful gift, I believe, for each of us for the new year of Mercy that Pope Francis will begin on December 8th, which will conclude our 33 day retreat together.

Please join me this year.  Oh and by the way, I wrote the Day 16 reflection and prayer!!



Day one begins today with an introduction to Dr. Louis De Montfort.


Prayer

Come, Holy Spirit, living in Mary.
Help me to make this retreat with generosity and zeal.

Amen

No comments: