Friday, February 12, 2010

Celebrating our 17th Wedding Anniversary!


Blessed is the word for my marriage and my knight-in-shining armour.

Blessed is the word for our children who have this man for their daddy.

Blessed is the word for my life since meeting him.

Blessed is the laughter he brings to me EVERY day!

Blessed is my family for his presence in their lives.

Blessed is his parents for having such a good and devoted son at their side.

Blessed is his siblings for his leadership and example, even as he is the youngest.

Blessed is the word for those who work with this gentle man.

Blessed is the world for this kind and patient man of honor.

Blessed is the prayer of thanksgiving I pray each and every night of my life.

Thank you Sweet Jesus for this gift, I don't deserve, but I care for daily.

Thank you dear sweet knight, spouse, friend, and father

I love you so very very much!!


5 comments:

Jean Heimann said...

Happy Anniversary and congratulations to you, Ebeth and Knight! You make a beautiful couple! May God continue to bless you both with many happy years together.

With much love and prayers,
Jean

Therese said...

happy anniversary Ebeth to both you and your prince. Steve and I just celebrated our 19th.

~Kathy~ said...

Happy Anniversary! :) Your pictures were lovely!

Mary N. said...

Happy Anniversary! May the Lord bless you on this special day :) My husband and I were married in 1994 so in 2011 we will celebrate our seventeenth, too. In our days 17 years is something to smile about :)

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Congratulations on your 17th anniversary. May your next 17 years be as blessed!