Thursday, July 23, 2009

A prayer request like no other!

Remember that war I talked about several months ago waging in my neighborhood? Well, we are still in the throes and Cindy needs our prayers like mad! Another blogger friend of Cindy's sent out a request for prayer and fasting from the blogging world and what a reply she has received! Linny put out a call for all to fast for Cindy this Monday, July 27th for as many of the meals as possible. Cindy is hitting a rough spot right now losing her strength and balance due to her cancer spreading.

God chooses, it is always His control, so I know that He can make miracles happen. I am praying for a miracle...a miracle!


GOD, I AM ASKING YOU FOR A MIRACLE!! DO YOU HEAR ME?? WE NEED A MIRACLE NOW....I BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS, HEAL THE BLIND, CLEANSE THE LEPERS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN CREATE OUR WORLD, THE BIRDS, SKY, THE AMAZING HUMAN BODY AND ABOVE ALL, YOU GAVE US THE GIFT OF LOVE.

I LOVE YOU, LORD, SO VERY MUCH AND I KNOW THAT YOU CAN MOVE THIS MOUNTAIN....AND RIGHT ABOUT NOW......CINDY IS THE PERFECT RECIPIENT FOR ALL OF US TO BEHOLD.

I BELIEVE, I TRUST, I HOPE IN YOU, LORD.

Please join me in fasting for Cindy and her lovely family on Monday. Check out her blog at Faithfulpromises, she is a brave, trusting, and godly lady and Howard, her loving husband and friend, could use this miracle more than ever.



1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Working on it now....