Wednesday, December 3, 2008
I got tagged again: A happy Meme
Jean tagged me for a meme. According to the rules, I have to post six things that make me really happy ... and pass it on to give six more people a reason to be thankful!
So six things that make me happy....
1. Being the wife of a true knight-in-shining armour and sharing the responsibilities of parenting 3 of God's wonderful masterpieces in our children.
2. Scraping the barrel twice a month with my knight to keep the kids in clothes, cars running, and food on the table, and a date out once a month.
3. Being a Catholic and a conservative.
4. Homeschooling our children, listening to their lessons, music, banter, and learning along with them.
5. Music, our house is full of it with 3 violinist, a pianist, a banjo, a mandolin and beautiful voices, too.
6. Writing, blogging, and being a member of our wonderful Catholic cyberspace community.
Now to tag a few others for their chance to spread their happiness:
Adrienne, a novelist!!
Jackie, my British friend
Marie, I love her "view"
Soul Pockets, who is a super momma!
Christine, the soccer mom, she has been very busy on her blog with world events, too!
Jen, et tu? I really like her conversion blog.
Advent blessings to all!
Posted by Ebeth