Sunday, November 9, 2008

An Award for the Pillars


Thanks to Marie from A view from the Pews and Jean from Catholic fire!
Coming from these two amazing bloggers, I am truly honored.

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.

The rules to follow are :1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award. Now I need to award 15 bloggers.

Nick
Steven
Denise H.
Karen Hall
Kitchen Madonna Not sure she is up again yet.
Kate Wicker
Sarah
Heidi
Genevieve Kineke
Donna-Marie
Deanna
Jay with the Carnivals...he is SO committed!!
Adrienne

There are so many that I just don't have time to name and link right now. But I thank you for blogging. If you want to know who all I would give this award to, just check out my blogroll for all those I really like.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Isn't it difficult to pick only a handful of blogs when there are so many good ones out there.

You have a lovely blog here Ebeth and stand strong on your Faith.

Peace, JOY & Blessings to you:)

Marie xoxooxo

Kitchen Madonna said...

Oh you are too kind girlfriend and I'm not blogging because I am discerning! But thank you!

Adrienne said...

I thank you so much. Now I must get back to work so I can have some fun on the Avon website ;-)

Sarah Reinhard said...

Awww, thank you! :)