Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Book Reviewer I am becoming

Please note that I have made some additions to the Pillars this morning. On the sidebar to the left, are two lists of books. The first list is obvious with hyperlinks to the reviews that I have already completed, the second list below the first are the books I am currently reading and compiling a review of.

Please look over my reviews and indulge in the purchase of these fine resources. I have found that due to reading these books, so far, it has made an impact on me, my mothering, and prayer life. We have so many wonderful authors in our Catholic cyberworld, don't miss out on them.

Hugs!

2 comments:

Soul Pockets said...

Thank you for the book recommendations. I took your advice on a comment you left me and I purchased the book Authentic Catholic Women. Wow, there is so much insight and the book gives me a feeling of empowerment with out the feeling of over powering anyone else. I am not done with it yet but I want to thank you for recommending it to me.

Kelly

Ebeth said...

Kelly! Thanks for reminding me about this one as well. I need to brush it up a bit, but Authentic Catholic Woman is a wonderful book and Genevieve is one more amazing author!

So happy that you enjoyed the book, I have read it twice now, facilitated a book discussion with it and still can't get enough of it. I am truly changed for all these books!

Hugs!
Ebeth