This is something that I have needed and wanted for years and have never found help on this. I have asked my parish priest, the DRE (RIP), the diocese, and several friends who seem to be more comfortable in their spiritual skin that I am. No avail. There are two retired nuns in the area that have said that they would be more than happy to listen to me and my rantings and questions, but they are not spiritual directors. Lovely ladies, Edna and Rita.
You know my questions are these:
- What do I do with this unrelenting desire to continue to read, learn, and share my faith to anyone who will listen to me?
- Is there something I need to be doing along with reading and learning?
- The voice inside me is saying to preach, teach, and share.....but I am too afraid that I don't know enough to stand up and say: "Here I am....I'll teach and share to a crowd!
- When will I know I am finally ready to be an evangelist, apologist, or Catechist?
- Where should I go? Should I write a book? What stories to I have to tell?
- Or should I just continue doing nothing....but reading, learning, and hunting a SD?
Oh well, nobody reads my blog anyway, so I still won't get any answers......